About us

Our Company

Samarth Diamond is a leading manufacturer in small size round brilliant cut diamonds. Capable, powerful and efficient are the meanings of the word Samarth in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit. With precision and expertise we bring justice to our name and create a sparkle of joy.

Spreading happiness

Our mission is “Spreading Happiness”
In every decision we take, we think of all stake holders and community attached to us. We try to be supportive to our customers, our employees, our suppliers, our community, our nature earth. We believe that everyone one of us in the universe are connected. This approach helps us think about our mother earth, our people and our families.

Renewable Energy

Samarth has its own Solar power plant of Capacity 1.5 MW. This fulfills 45% of Samarth Diamond electricity. Samarth Diamond has also its own Windmill. This helps another 40% of electricity consumption. So total Samarth Diamond gets 85% of its electricity from renewable source of energy. We target to become carbon neutral by 2030.


Samarth Diamond Factory facility is RJC certified. Our factory premises have also passed BPP (DTC Audit Process) compliance audit.



Samarth Diamond

Office-India, Mumbai

No. EC-7092, Bharat Diamond Bourse, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.

QBC No.: 22 3392 6717 / 7417
Tele-Fax: + 91 22 23641590
E-mail: info@samarthdiamond.com
Website: www.samarthdiamond.com

Factory-India, Visnagar(Gujarat)

Samarth House
SH 215, Paldi Road, Visnagar – 384315. Dist.: Mehsana Gujarat, India.

Tel: +91 7436078401 / 7436078402 / 7436078403
E-mail: factory@samarthdiamond.com